Order callback

Thank You Please call me
We will contact you soon

Call Order failed

Call order was successfully sent

Our representative will call you back Close

Promotion 20/80 + discount up to 15% still goes on

Taking into consideration the consumers’ interest, AXIS Development Company prolongs New Year promotion terms until 15 February. Within this promotion, the consumer will get discount from 5% to 15% in the residential complex “Chavchavadze 49” and “AXIS Hippodrome”. At the same time, the payment promotion 20/80 is still in force – it implies payment of 20% of the cost of the apartment at the moment of purchasing, and the rest 80% - upon completion of the construction.

Residential complex “Chavchavadze 49” introduces new standards of life. It consists of four blocks, one of which-Block II is finished.  The construction works of structure of  Block IV are also completed and façade finishing is underway. The building will be insulated  by means of Caparol warmth-keeping materials. For the insulation of the roof polystyrene-foam concrete will be used, which is an innovative method and increases energy efficiency of the project.  

Waterproofing of the roof will be made by means of ALCHIMICA waterproofing layer without connection by means of polyurethane membrane. The drainage system – by means of WAVIN noise absorber pipes. Internal partitions of apartments will be finished with Saint Gobain sound and thermal insulation materials. The façade will be covered with silicone façade stained-glass window, doors and windows and sliding system of Norwegian company SAPAGROUP. Two MITSUBISHI  speed lifts equipped with group system will be installed in the project.  

 The construction of the third block and preliminary sale of apartments have already started. The construction will be completed in summer of 2018.


Project “Axis near Hippodrome” consists of 3 blocks.  The construction of Block I was completed  in 2013. Block II will be completed in spring of 2017. In active phase are the construction works of the frame of Block III which will be completed in March of 2017. The project will be put into service in autumn of 2018.

AXIS pays great attention to parking and recreation zones. Both projects have underground parking lots and landscaped inner yards.  The pavements are widened and good pedestrian paths are created.   


The goal of AXIS is development of the environment, for which it creates products, introducing   completely new standards and requirements  in Georgia.